Ultrasonic Gas Flowmeter
|FOB Price:||US $2,717 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,717/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LSYBN
- Main Application: Nature Gas, Corrosive Liquid/Gas, General Gases( Air, Natural Gas, Nitrogen, etc.)
- Sensor: Tube/Flange
- Type: Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Acoustics
- Certification: JIS, DIN, ANS, GB, CE, ISO
- Trademark: YINUO
- Specification: transmit time principle
- HS Code: 9026100000
- Accuracy: 0.5%, 1.0%, 1.5%
- Size: Dn25mm- Dn300mm
- Application: Energy Metering
- Measuring Media: Gas
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Pressure: 16bar to 420bar
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Shanghai, China.
LYNSB- Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter (hereafter call Ultrasonic Meter) is the key and newly designed product with cutting-edge technology. It can be used in process measuring and custody transfer metering in fields such as gas production of oilfields,energy, and environmental protection. Compared with traditional flowmeters,
Ultrasonic Meter with remarkable performance like low pressure, low velocity, no pressure loss, high accuracy, is becoming the most advanced and quickly developed new flowmeter.
Ultrasonic wave is sonic wave with frequency larger than 20000Hz featured with better directionality, penetration and energy concentration, which makes Ultrasonic Meter the new advance flowmeter.
Ultrasonic Meter uses theory of acoustic transit time, as in Fig 1-1:
Transducer A (Upstream) sends ultrasonic wave that transits in the pipe and will make total reflection when it touch the smooth and high hardness pipe bottom, and then it goes to B(Downstream) transducer that will receive this wave, which make one sonic path. After B receives the wave, it will send another ultrasonic wave that to be received by A. As the medium is actually carrier of sonic wave, when it flows, the transit time will be different with different flow velocity, which will result in flow velocity and flowrate after calculation of mathematical model.
V: Gas flow velocity (m/s)
C: Sound velocity (m/s)
F: Volume of flowing medium (m3/h)
D: Diameter of pipe (m)
: Angle of path to the flow (o)
: Transit time from transducer A to B (s)
: Transit time from transducer B to A (s)
: Sound delay time by circuit, cable and transducer from A to B/ Sound delay time by circuit, cable and transducer from B to A (s)
Compared with traditional flowmeter, Ultrasonic Meter has outstanding features:
1) Good performance for measuring low frequency pulsating flow and stable flow;
2) Can be used for tough medium like gas with little vapor or coal tar;
3) High accuracy up to 0.5%, and repeatability less than 0.1%;
- Wide turndown ratio, up to 1:50;
- Bi-direction measurement, suitable for small working pressure and low flow velocity;
- Multi-path measurement can reduce the influence of turbulent flow, and the meter can also work normally when one path broken down;
- No movable parts inside, near no pressure drop, little maintenance;
- Self-diagnose function will help to judge, correct and alarm for failures, thus reduce measurement loss;
- It can output flowrate in standard condition after temperature and pressure compensation.
< >Ultrasonic MeterIn long transportation line of natural gas;
- In city gas;
- For well head gas in oilfield;
- Boiler gas;
- In large gasification process;
- Industrial waste gas and torch gas.
2. Product Performance
2.1 PerformanceAs in Table 2-1.
Table2-1 Product Performance
|Accuracy||±0.5%, ±1.0%, ±1.5%|
|Output Signal||Pulse, 4~20mA|
|Communication Protocol||MODBUS Protocol|
|Ex-proof||Common type, Ex-proof type|
|Ex-proof Grade||Exdib II BT4(GYB101058)|
|Working Temp.||-40ºC ~+85ºC|
|Max. Overload Flowrate||120%|
|Power Supply||DC 24V (600mA), DC12V(1A)|
|Nominal Pressure||1.6MPa ,2.5MPa,4.0MPa,6.3MPa, 10.0MPa,16MPa,25MPa, 42MPa|
2.2 Flow RangeTable2-2 Flow Range in Working Condition
|Velocity (m/s)||(1.25~25m/s)||(1.0~25m/s)||(0.8~25 m/s)|
|Size (mm)||Flowrange (m3/h)|
1) The above flowerage is in working condition, while flowrange standard condition (0.1MPa, 20ºC)shall be convert to flowrange in working condition for model selection.
2) Unit for pressure is MPa, and unit for temperature is ºC;
3) For Ultrasonic Meter ≥4.0MPa, the flowmeter must work with pressure ≥0.5MPa
2.3 AccuracyTable 2-3 Accuracy
|Repeatability||Less than 1/5*Max. error|
2.4 Temperature and Pressure MeasurementTable 2-4 Accuracy of Pressure and Temperature measurement
|Pressure||0 ~10.0MPa||0.25 %FS|
2.5 Current Output 4~20mAThe current output is passive and the flowrate in standard condition relative to 20mA can be revised.
Table 2-5 Parameters for 4~20mA passive output
|Basic Error||0.2% FS|
|Temperature influence||±0.01% / ºC|
|The sample resistance shall be 250~600 Ω|
2.6 Positive Frequency OutputPositive frequency output shows gas flowrate in standard condition and its pulse equivalent can be revised.
Table 2-6 Parameters for frequency output
|Temperature influence||±0.0001% / ºC|
2.7 RS485 OutputRS485 of Ultrasonic Meter use Modbus protocol and RTU mode. Please refer to item 5.5 of user manual, or contact local agency.
2.8 Working ConditionTable 2-7 Ambient condition
|Relative Humidity||≤ 80% (25ºC)|
|magnetic field intensity||<400A/m|
|Mechanical vibration||f<30Hz, amplitude<0.1m|
|Magnetic interference||Avoid such interference|
|Sonic noise||Avoid such noise|
2.9 Power ConsumptionNormal power consumption is 5W, max. 7W.
2.10 WeightTable 2-8 Weight for Ultrasonic Meter